This workshop is fully dedicated to our Advanced Portfolio Analytics Excel Add-In (ApaLibNET). The workshop consists of a general and specific block...
1. General characteristics of ApaLibNET (ca. 25% of time budget)...
- Advantages of using the .NET Framework
- The random number generator
- Input data conventions: time series, time series matrices
- Time series data management in Excel
- Discrete versus continuous calculations
- Add-in performance
- Using ApaLibNET in VBA
- Installation issues, security
- Working with ApaLibNET as a .NET component
- Future functionality: outlook, priorities
2. User-submitted case studies (ca. 75% of time budget)...
- Presentation of the cases and possible solutions
- Discussion of user cases in Excel
Users of the Advanced Portfolio Analytics Library Excel Add-in (ApaLibNET).
What Makes This Event Different
As the number of participants is limited to 10 the seminar will be conducted in personal atmosphere. At the core of the event are user-submitted real-world cases, which will be analyzed by the trainer and discussed in the plenum.
Andreas Steiner Consulting GmbH
CH-8340 Hinwil, Switzerland
The Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport
950 Dixon Road
Ccanada M9W 5N4
Located 5 minutes from Pearson International Airport via a complimentary shuttle bus service
Tthis seminar is either available as a half-day or a full day event.
Schedule of a typical full-day event...
09:00 Workshop Morning Session
13:00 Workshop Afternoon Session
Schedule of a typical half-day event...
13:30pm Start Workshop
See seminar description above
- Booklet with slides discussed
- CD-ROM with example spreadsheets
Full-day event in Hinwil: 600 CHF
Half-day event in Hinwil: 400 CHF
Full-day event in Toronto: 500 CAD
The fee includes snacks, refreshments, sandwich lunch and workshop materials.
Please contact us by email in order to receive the registration form.